Welcome to my first blog to the world. I hope what I write... will stir your imagination... and perhaps... stir you to action... to the world around us... and to other... challenged souls... amongst us.
Why I decided to add one more service... one more task... is beyond me. What with Facebook... Twitter... Care2... webmaster to several web sites... and others computer related tasks... I have more than enough to do. Perhaps... and I'm sure this is the case many times... I'm stretched to thin.
Perhaps it was just to learn how to use Blogger... and so help others. Also in my mind was to have a voice to some of the... uh... crazy happening going on around me... which I have no control over... except to voice my protest... and perhaps to inject some sanity into some rather... selfish... and a term I like to use a lot... challenged people.
I do like to inject some positive... constructive... solution oriented comments. As they say... Are you a part of the problem... or part of the solution?
Also I want this to be a sort of public diary of what is going on in my life. I don't expect to update this daily... but I might decide to do that sometimes... but to let people know... what I'm doing.
So that's what this blog will be... or at least as I see it at the moment. Over time I'm sure it will change... and evolve... and hopefully for the better. As they say... Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment